Mythocurrency Delegate Proposal

• Delegate Name: Mythocurrency

Proposal: Rise can always use a boost in media visibility, and I am the willing delegate ready to entrench myself into that task. I am a writer, producer, and cryptocurrency advocate who is prepared to launch a Rise show on my YouTube channel, provided that I get your vote to help continue to make it financially possible for me to do so.

I am presently a top content creator on WildSpark.me and I have 123,152+ views on my recently created YouTube channel. I have been approached to do sponsored videos for INS Ecosystem, LiveTree Adept, BFY, Spectre, KYC Legal, and several other cryptocurrency projects.

If you vote for me, I am willing to produce a weekly Rise program which will raise Rise visibility and satisfy the interests of all involved.

Additional Skills I can bring to Rise: social media, copywriting, Podcast production, UI testing and support, member resource services, customer service supervision, etc.

Past Credits Include:

Justin Timberlake 901 Tequila Promo - co-star, contributing writer
    Mythocurrency - producer, host
    Voltron Force - co-writer (for Nicktoons)
    Cockmasters - co-writer (for Maker)

Other past credits/accomplishments:
    St. Louis International Film Festival Jury Member
    New Yorker Caption Contest Winner
    former member of the Cinema St. Louis Advisory Board

All I need is your vote.

Respectfully submitted,
    Mythocurrency

Looks like your connection to     Rise Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.