My Risecoin is in the old wallet

• Good day, please what’s actually going on to my risecoin? I bought risecoin during ICO in 2016 and also transfer them to the wallet as instructed after the ICO.
    To my surprise, I login to my wallet this morning only to see that all my risecoin is no more there, the information I got just now is that people are asked to transfer their coin to bittrex at a certain time. I am not aware of this, no email or any form of message from risecoin Admin, no enough publicity. Please how do we get back our risecoin token please.

• @ajala111 said in My Risecoin is in the old wallet:

To my surprise, I login to my wallet this morning only to see that all my risecoin is no more there, the information I got just now is that people are asked to transfer their coin to bittrex at a certain time. I am not aware of this, no email or any form of message from risecoin Admin, no enough publicity. Please how do we get back our risecoin token please.

Join slack. There was a message sent out that bittrex was helping with the transfer over, so if you didn’t transfer it to bittrex a couple months back it needs to manually be done. Join slack and get a hold of one of the devs.

• Thanks, I have join slack, so what’s next because it looks like nobody is answering things professionally on slack too

• How do I get my account recovered? It seems to be deleted.
    14479122453994692420R

• Found this link today: https://support.rise.vision/portal/home - Thx Mr.Lokesh :)

• Good luck with creating a support ticket. It’s very rare that they give a reaction and when they give a reaction they promise things they don’t come through. Unfortunately I have the same problem for over 2 months and I didn’t receive any coin untill now, even though they promised to resolve this problem. Either they are currupt or they don’t care about us all.

• @hans-hendrix I submitted invoices since I was buying rise back in may 2017. maybe giving evidence about your balance will speed things up? Anyhow the old blockchain should reveal any pre bitrex balance. If this happened to a few 10 thousands of users looking up the old balance and correcting the new one will take some time if this is done part time… let’s hope the best ;)

• Hello, same problem here. I checked my wallet and its empty. I didn’t receive any news about the change to any new wallet. Can you give me information about how i recover my balance?

• This post is deleted!

• @n3m they confirmed I had a balance in my old wallet and confirmed me to send the coins to my new wallet on the 10th of September. I didn’t recieve any coins neither a reaction since then, really frustrating… still hoping for a solution.

Looks like your connection to     Rise Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.