Rewards from voting

• So i voted on a delegate but havent received any payment yet, how long do i have to wait, do i need to do anymore than vote for a delegate, its been 4 days am i just impatient ? :)

• A ) Delegates do not necessarily pay out at all, (if you haven’t voted for a public pool delegate).
    B ) It’s up to the delegate, some delegates pay out daily, some weekly. It’s completely up to them.

Hope this answers your question. Visit slack if you generally want quicker answers.

• I am having the same issue. It looks like the delegate I voted for pays out to most of his voters daily. but not me. Is this because I only voted for him in the last 48 hours? Or is this because I only have 465 RISE? If my amount of RISE is too little does this mean he won’t pay me at all or will the payment come once a month as opposed to daily? (I voted for official_pool)

• @joe1234555 said in Rewards from voting:

I am having the same issue. It looks like the delegate I voted for pays out to most of his voters daily. but not me. Is this because I only voted for him in the last 48 hours? Or is this because I only have 465 RISE? If my amount of RISE is too little does this mean he won’t pay me at all or will the payment come once a month as opposed to daily? (I voted for official_pool)

There may be a minimum amount before you get paid (often 1 RISE). Also keep in mind 100% share does not necessarily mean that is the delegate who will give you the best rewards since it’s based on what percentage of the total voting RISE you hold.

• This is so confusing. It would be great if this was clear and written down on delegates’ explorer.rise.vision pages. Otherwise I am not 100% what the terms are and what I am voting for…

• @diskings After finding out this isnt automated i have retracted from ark/rise this is a terrible business plan, it should be automated and not up to the delegates, they should only choose a percentage, this will profit 1% of the community while the rest will have nothing to say so what seperates this system from the regular dollars i might aswell get a bank account in that case…

• @dustymcp I’m not sure I follow.

a) some pools are automated
    b) I agree that there needs to be more public pools to avoid it being controlled by big investors, but that is up to the everyday person to solve by voting more public pools.

So I’m not sure how it’s a terrible business plan when the power is in the people’s hands. They just need to choose to vote in the delegates that benefit them.

• @diskings Where can I find out more information about delegates…? I spent hours trying to figure this out to no avail.

• I voted 4 days ago and I also haven’t received any payment yet. If i check my address in the blockchain exprorer then it only says I have send my RISE from the exchange wallet to the desktop wallet… I don’t know what I am doing wrong? If i look at transactions in my desktop wallet it says -1 but the address I send those 1 RISE to, is my RISE address? And 0 confirmations?? Please help haha

• @valhallaaa just vote for ‘Gregorst’ he pays me every 2 days. If you have a big amount of Rise you will get a decent amount of rise. You can check how much you will receive just look up his thread.

• @svennnny how much rise is a decent amount? Without being rude how much do u hold and how much do u receive if u don’t mind me askin? And how much does it cost to vote? Can I vote for more ham 1 delegate like with lisk? And if I vote for more than one delegate at a time does it cost more rise per delegate or still the same amount as voting for one?

Looks like your connection to     Rise Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.